We are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation
and the Data Protection Act 2018. Looking after the personal information you share with us
is very important and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely
and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better website experience.
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website. We
will be what is known as the ‘Data Controller of the personal data you provide to us,
and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as “we” or “us”. By Data
Controller, this means BBLux determines the purposes and way in which any personal
data are, or will be, processed.
This statement sets out how BBLux (“BBlux”, “we”) uses and protects any information that
you give us when you use this website, call us or visit us.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to
provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured
that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. All information
provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data
Protection Act 1998.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, and you should check
this page as you reuse this website to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information we collect
We may collect certain information when you use this website, call us or visit us and
as part of our order processing procedure.
Information collected and retained by us will include:
● Your name, date of birth and contact information including postal
address, email address and telephone number
● Your IP address
● Details of any purchase or sale orders you place with us, even if not completed,
as well as delivery details
● Details you provide when contacting us with enquiries
● Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging
techniques to help us improve the website
● ID verification details obtained as part of our order processing
● Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct
appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be
disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may
keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to
confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating
will be unaffected
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better
service, and in particular for the following reasons:
● So that we can process your purchase or sale orders, and for ongoing
● Internal record keeping for regulatory and accounting purposes
● We may use the information to improve our products and services
● We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers
or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email or
postal address which you have provided
● We may ask you for feedback on the services we have provided
● We may use the information for targeted marketing and re- marketing purposes
to provide the user with personalised and relevant content. This may include but
is not limited to personalised and triggered emails, such as cart abandonment
and purchase confirmation
We may also disclose your personal information:
● Where we use authorised subcontractors or service providers to perform certain
services on our behalf, such as storage of goods, we may need to share limited
information in order that they can perform their services. In these circumstances
we will restrict any information that is shared and ensure that they do not share or
use this information for any other purpose
● Where we have a legal obligation or in order to prevent or detect criminal activity
we may share details with regulators, law enforcement, private investigators or
other government agencies
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent
unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic
and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with information about market news and price alerts, stock
notifications, and improvements to our website.
We will never sell or share your information with third-party companies to enable them to
market to you.
If you decide you do not want to receive this information you can request that we stop by
writing to the Data Protection Officer By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or the
unsubscribe link within the email.
Website visitors who don’t want their data used by Google Analytics can install the Google
Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google
Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser.
Visitors can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize
Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings
● They enable you to transact, whilst other non-essential cookies enable us to give
you an enhanced, personalised web experience and determine relevant products
to show you.
● To personalise and improve your customer experience.
● To allow you to securely sign in to our website, so that you can use "My Account"
features such as order information, making payments
and viewing statements.
● To recognise the device that you are using.
● To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site
and to complete an order.
● To record the areas of the Site that you have visited, products you have viewed
and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We use this
information to help make the website more user- friendly, develop our Site design
and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
● To distribute visitors to our Site evenly across platforms to ensure the
content is served at the fastest possible speed.
● For re-marketing purposes to determine relevant related products to show you
when you're browsing on other selected websites. These cookies can be
associated with services provided by a third party such as an advertising
Are Cookies Safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous to any external third
party, and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information
about cookies at
For a video about cookies visit
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have
used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have
any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the
protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and
such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution
and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data
Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
our registered address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete,
please write to us, or email us, as soon as possible at the registered address. We will
promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Should you need to contact us please email
us on : email@example.com